It’s the most wonderful time of the year…
This is such a great time of year! No matter which holiday you celebrate, now is the time to get into the holiday spirit. Between holiday parties, family gatherings, gift giving and more, there are many reasons to start a holiday booze infusion right now!
A few years ago, I put together a list of some great holiday infusions (Holiday Fun Time). But since then, I have added a handful of holiday-themed booze infusions to the blog. I thought it would be a good time to share with you some of my favorite infusions for this time of year (and really, any time of year).
So here they are, in no particular order…
1. Gingerbread Liqueur – this one tastes just like gingerbread, and takes only a few days for the full infusion. Plenty of time to enjoy it this holiday season!
2. Peppermint Bark Liqueur – candy canes and cacao nibs in vodka!
3. Pimento Dram – see why many people call this Christmas in a glass…
4. Apple Pie Bourbon – find out why this is our most popular infusion
5. Coffee Bourbon – I can’t tell you how great this is… you need to try it for yourself.
6. Winter Spice Liqueur – this is my attempt at turning the “Christmas Fragrance” of my childhood into a liqueur. And it is delicious!
7. Irish Cream – this is ready immediately and is hard to resist…
8. Cherry Bourbon – this is one of my all-time favorites!
9. Quick & Simple Limoncello – who doesn’t love limoncello? This fast and easy recipe will be infused well before the holidays!
10. Pear & Cranberry Liqueur – these are a few of my favorite flavors of the holidays.
11. Oak Aged Manhattan – this is great for parties or gifts. It is a pre-mixed batch of cocktails, that has aged and mellowed with oak. If you like Manhattans, you must try it!
I wish you a very happy holiday season filled with joy! Cheers~